Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Feb 23 2023, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
Because I have a lot of neighbors who no longer play, when I dispatch my ships, I have to change my ship's itinerary. I just sent a ship, and I changed the itinerary so that my neighbor who plays every day was the last port. I checked to make sure the neighbors were in the right order and dispatched it, but once it was dispatched, the ports were not in the order I put them in. Now all of the people who DON'T play are last! I wish there was a way to just recall the ship - I have no idea why or how it even changed my itinerary after I'd just changed it. I always have to change my itinerary and this has never happened before.
Hi farmerKBW

Did you click in the Reuse Last Itinerary button and after that you changed the ports?

If you first changed ports and then clicked in Reuse Last Itinerary button then that is why you got that problem.

Im sorry but there is no way to change the ports for that ship but you can do that for your next ship tomorrow.

Also, if you need new friends/neighbors please visit the following thread, you can send friend requests to some of the farmers who posted there and you can also post your own request. Just be sure to read all the information given in the first post of that thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198