View Single Post
Old Mar 07 2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenup View Post
why won't my farm completely load, I checked my apps for blocks and everything didn't have any, but my farmwon't load I can get in and harvest and plant but I can't hire anyone it loads parts , not all of my buildings are here and I have the plain green screen background instead of the patterned background, I can't move anything cause not all of my building have loaded , what seems to be the problem, help me please this is the first gamer i've ever enjoyed. please fix it...thank you...
Please visit the Adobe website and make sure you have the most current flash player. It is a good idea to use the "uninstaller" they offer and uninstall any older versions before you install the newest version.

When checking your security programs that may be blocking Farm Town remember that you are looking for Slashkey not Farm Town. However, since your farm partially loads it sounds like it is a Flash player issue not a security issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty D View Post
Can someone please help me?

Since the upgrade, I haven't been able to access my farm at all. I read on another post to unblock farmtown, but mine deffo hasn't been blocked.. I double checked. I even blocked it and unblocked it to see if that worked and still nothing. I don't understand what has happend, or even why. I wasn't at a majorly high level but I spent ages on it , it's my baby. I'm absolutely devastated!

I just hope I haven't lost it forever..

Any ideas at all please?, I would be most greatful.

Many thanks
Can you see the link for Farm Town on your Facebook page at all? If not it is most likely blocked and you have not gone into the correct section. Remember you have to go to Profile, then Privacy settings, then Applications and Website, then click on blocked applications. If you see Farm Town on that list click on remove.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.