Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Mar 10 2022, 06:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
hi, it has happened only with one particular person who I have removed both as a neighbor (went to their farm and removed myself from being their neighbor first) and unfriended, mainly as I have not seen any postings from them to actually work their facilities from Wall Requests page nor my wall posts. I will keep checking to see if they still appear over the next few days. It happened with both Production and Referral work requests... first that persons farm name which changed to the correct persons farm name and this happened with every single person whose work requests I clicked on, both from Wall Requests and my own wall... am off to bed now.. will check again tomorrow... it doesn't stop me working but its just a tad annoying, lol
Hi Aussie Rae,

Thank you for the additional information. I've run a different memcache for you so see what happens tomorrow when you do them.
Have a good nights rest.

Edit to Add:

Ok we found what you are describing, it's nothing to worry about. It's more likely to be seen when the farm is slower to load or could be down to temp slowdowns in internet. What you might also notice is that the U number top right as the work request loads may stall at a lower number than U75 then as it reaches U75 and clears it all corrects.
If you get a really slow connection you might also see temporarily high coin amounts in the store when you open it and then it corrects.
Those with great connections all the time may never see those or may only see a brief flash of them then they clear.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 10 2022 at 07:52 AM.