Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Mar 10 2022, 04:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
not sure where to post this so here goes... when I click on a work request posted by one of my neighours, the name showing when I first land on their farm is not theirs. This happens all the time and its the same name everytime. The name changes to the correct farmer after I fully land but its so annoying to see it happening. I have done memcache, also checked my computer is up to date, cleared browser cache etc etc.. tested this on other browsers and same story... I have checked and removed the farmer whose name keeps appearing first from my neighbors listing and also as a fb friend and have no idea why it should be happening at all... any ideas?
Hi Aussie Rae,

I have moved your post to the thread about Newsfeed & Wall Request Posts.

Are you working that friends post from your News Feed , their profile or from Wall Requests?

When you say the name is incorrect when the work request starts to load, is it the Visiting name bottom left of the screen that is wrong or the name in the popup to start working that is wrong or both?

Does it happen with both of their requests, regular facilities and service facilities?

As it's always the same friend, please check with them if they recognize the name that you are first seeing before it corrects and also if they could have access or be logged into to more than one FB account, perhaps to help a friend out. If they do also ask if they are using different browsers for them or the same browser for both.
The crossover that can happen showing the wrong name for various things can happen when someone uses the same browser for more than one account, which is why we're asking you to check this with them.
You may also want to check this with the friend whose name you see first before the name corrects.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.