View Single Post
Old Mar 13 2021, 09:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwhitetiger View Post
It's now been almost 6 months since we were told the Developers were gonna work full-time on the game transition as Flash was to be deleted around the end of 2020; then we were told in January 2121, after a partial fix, that the game should be fully transitioned in a matter of weeks! But it appears that basically nothing has been accomplished since that update in January! Farm Town used to be, hands down, the best farming game online but now, without the promised old features it has become basically useless as the premium farming game and more than tiring to play!!!
IT IS LONG PAST TIME TO HEAR FROM THE DEVELOPERS AS TO WHEN OR EVEN IF THE OLD FARM TOWN GAME WELL BE FULLY TRANSITIONED BECAUSE IT IS NOT NOW WORTH THE EFFORT TO PLAY ANYMORE!
Lastly--Everyone realizes the old Farm Town game was a money making application and could be again IF the developers succeed in a timely transition but I, as one long term player, am losing patience; especially without any communication from the developers! AND if I can hang in and the developers DO complete a transition to reflect the old Farm Town game, I for one, think the players are due some reasonable compensation, maybe something as simple as a month long sale on all FC items!!! Finally I will appreciate a timely completion of the transition because Farm Town as it is now is not worth playing and honestly I will be sorry if I have NO CHOICE but to forget it!
Hi oldwhitetiger,
You might want to check the Games Migration Updates for the progress the developers have made since January as they have been working on and adding functions back into the game as fast as they can. They have been communicating that information to us. Here is alink to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

This is not a simple little game. It is a complex game that took 12 years to develop to the stage we were at with Flash. It is not going to get completely done instantly as it is a complex program.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 13 2021 at 11:36 AM.