View Single Post
Old Jul 16 2020, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
In May of this year my Facebook account was hacked by some one in Russia who added an ad account to my account and proceeded to run ads that were slightly off color for merchandise for women. When I noticed it, I notified Facebook and did everything they asked me to do to stop them. I asked them to remove the advertising from my account but they did not.

I recently went to buy more Farm Cash for use in the game and found I no longer was able to do so. They had suspended my ability to use credit or debit cards or PayPal and I have gone nuts trying to get them to relent.

Does anyone know a way to get more Farm Cash LEGALLY or get them to restore my ability to just buy more? I have been playing FarmTown almost since it started and all too frequently during the Covid-19 crisis as there is little for a retired 70 year old to do and FarmTown is a pleasant diversion.

Any ideas would be most appreciated!
Hi Perryalexander,
The only way you can get farm cash is through Facebook, so keep trying to get them to allow it again for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.