Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old May 15 2023, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i have a farmpass quest to get 16 pigs as gifts from my neighbors..i have gotte 6 but only got credit for 2..i can not longer request people to send me the pig as the feature that used to be there is gone..i used to be able to click on the animal and ask it as a gift..i haven't been able to do that now with any animal..last time it was a black cat..i never did get it so lost the points..i don't do the free gift sites as i consider that cheating; so tell me how to ask for them..thanks...
Hi Barbara,
You can not click on the animal on the farm and request them. You can however if you have one in your gift box or in your storage click on "More" under the animal and request more gifts of them. For the farm pass goals they do have to be original gifts. You can not exchange gifts for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.