Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jul 21 2022, 07:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeSulli View Post
Missing facilities -i don't see anything about that on here

a few weeks ago i noticed i was running short on trout and checked my big lakes with boat. I was missing one. When i wrote slashkey about it they said i had bought only the amount showing on my farm. Well you can't go by that because some of my facilities were won from design contests that slashkey use to have and some of the groups i belong to. They have no record of that. Today when i went to post my facilities, my african restaurant is missing. As you can see from previous posts, i had one yesterday. Today i don't. I also had 12 semi trucks, today i have 11. When i sold my non products "for me" i got over 100 billion friggin coins. How many of my facilities did they take???!!!! I have played this game for over 10 years and spent god only knows how much real cash on it! Rewritting the code for the game is one thing. Robbing me is quite another!!!
Hi DeeSulli,
Anything you own that is purchased or gifted that costs farm cash is recorded in your account's farm cash archive. That means anything you received as as gift from someone else that costs farm cash is listed in that archive as well as in the farm cash activity log.

For one thing, all of the contests run through the forums you were only awarded farm cash and not specific facilities as you were allowed to use that additional farm cash to purchase anything you wished.

So what Support told you is true. According to the data in your account, I do not see any facilities purchased or gifted to you missing. Your afrivan Restaurant is on your farm 5 on the middle right area. According to your data you own 11 Big Lake with Boats and none are missing. Maybe you have them layered so close you are not seeing all of them. You do own 12 Semi-trailer Trucks and they are all showing as on your farms.

There are only 2 items missing in your farm cash archive. They are Amphora (2) and Bat Cave (1).

I can find nothing you have asked about as being missing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.