Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 07 2022, 08:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solen2016 View Post
Someone is posting My Facilities work on my timeline. i have not posted them ? It sends them to a different player then me, a friend of mine. Different friend, received this twice now ? Today the last one of clients showed up !
I have copied the post if you like to see it :::

[mod edit url removed]

I dont know if this will help you but sending it off..please help me....
Hi solen2016,

Are you sure that you mean the facility posts are showing up on your own Facebook Profile?

Or could you mean that the facility requests are showing up for your friends as you..... when they are trying to work facility posts from the Facility Wall Requests page and that is what is taking them to someone else's farm?

Those are not your facility requests those belong to the person that they see when they arrive at the farm and as they are not friends with that person then they can not work them.

Have you ever allowed anyone to have access to your Facebook account perhaps to help you out, or could you have had access to someone else's Facebook account to help them out?

This problem is usually caused when someone has access to more than one account and is using the same browser for them. This happened due to Facebook changes with security updates and can cause a mix up of accounts.

If this is the case then there are a few ways to prevent it happening, you/they would have to see which of the following methods they prefer to use:
  • If they can use more than one browser, the easiest thing to do is log out of all accounts, close the browser then use a different browser for each account so you never use the same browser for both.

If they have to use the same browser then they would have to try these:

• Avoid using Facebooks switch user to switch between Facebook accounts if that is being used.
    Manually log out of Facebook and close the pages in the browser where Facebook and the game are loaded before logging into the other account. This one works for some but may not work for everyone and all the different browsers.

• Manually log out of Facebook, , close the browser completely, then reopen it and log into the other account. Then repeat that each time they change accounts.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.