Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 07 2022, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have 3 metal facilities showing on my farm 23 even though in Facility manager it says only one on the farm. Is it a glitch and should each extra one be another facility?https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...593&farm_ix=22
Hi rodkay1,

You can only have one facility of each type per farm. When you put more of the exact same facility on the same farm, the others become decoration but will still look like they are producing so that you can click on any of them rather than try to find a specific one to see what is being produced.

This is why your Facility Manager will only show you one metal mill as only one is producing goods.

The exception to that is when you own both a regular metal mill and a turbo metal mill. When you own both, you can have one of each on the same farm and both of those will be working facilities and both with show up in your Facility Manager on that farm.

If you want all of the metal mills to produce you need to move the others to farms which don't already have a metal mill on them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.