Thread: Official Top Post Thread Belt / Dan Bonuses
View Single Post
Old Sep 19 2022, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Larwin,
I will try to answer these in the order you posted them.

I am not sure what you are asking in the first question. Sell or keep what? The products you get from your belt/dan bonuses goes directly into your storage. The ingredient request items go into your gift box. You can move them to your storage or sell them.

The how many times you can get a bonus depends on what the value of it is. You can look in your storage for that item and it tells you in the box how much they are worth.

Bonuses go directly to your storage not into the gift box. Ingredient requests go to the gift box, so those could theoretically fill up your gift box. Each player can only send 1 belt bonus and 1 ingredient request per every 12 hours.

As I said, you can check the value by going to your storage and finding the item or items in the case of the ingredient requests and in the box for each is the value of the item.
im just not super fast with math. i look closer at the bonuses and ingredients to get idea if im getting the limit on these. might explain why i got so many.

i did some math on a belt bonus i submitted and it could be filled up to 44 times. so i i do 5 different items that were close to that value that can be up to 220 total bonuses or requests filled. could be more or less depending on the value. sorry im a little slow but i think i can understand what to expect if i post a link for this.

Last edited by Larwin; Sep 19 2022 at 10:01 AM.