Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Oct 13 2022, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
Now that the game is back I have been doing my quests again. It use to be that when I would click on claim farm cash it would tell me how many days I had left to complete them. Now it just says, "not enough days to complete". Well how will we know how many days we have left if is not showing what day we are on?
Hi Readytoretire,
What I see when I click on the Claim FarmCash button is the following.
"Less than 7 days have passed, check again in 2 days" That tells you it will be at least 2 more days before you can collect.

It may be that you are to the point to collect, but the button hasn't turned blue. This happens if you are looking exactly at the time you can collect. Try closing your farms and reopening them then check again. If that doesn't work try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.