View Single Post
Old Nov 24 2019, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareface View Post
Is there somewhere to just ask general questions? Back in the day, there were 2 places to access the wall postings. The one we have now is so limited to accessible postings with so many people now. Then there are the inconsiderate ones that post the same thing 4 or 5 times knocking out the balance. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mareface View Post
Sorry you missed the gist of the question. What happened to the other access page?
Hi mareface,
The only way you have ever been able to access the postings is through the wall requests in the My Requests tab and through your Facebook newsfeed or by going to the individual players Timeline. There have never been any other way to do see those. The wall requests was only created when Facebook started limiting how many and what posts you were allowed to see in your newsfeed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.