Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old May 01 2022, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpost7219 View Post
I was asked to send a screen shot of the msg I receive when I try to dispatch my trains. It keeps saying I have a train on Farm 9, which I did at one time, but with the changes I kept losing my cars and turbo engine, so I just started a train on another farm. Now it won't let me dispatch that train. i can't get my screen shot to post. All it says is I cannot dispatch the train on 37 because I already have two turbo engines dispatched on Farm 9 and 37. Please get this taken care of as soon as possible. Thank you very much
Hi lpost,
Where is your 2nd train as you don't mention what farm it is on. The Turbo train on your farm 37 is still dispatched and has 14 hours left until it returns, so you can't dispatch it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.