Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2022, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
You will probably need to move this: I have been a player for over 10 years and own all of the facilities, plus four trains, plus multi, multi, multi dairies and multi super dairies. And I never have enough milk to put everything out. It is madding that I cannot store enough milk to play the game at full strength. How about giving us more milk!!!!!! Even I am getting fed-up. By the way the notification for trains being ready has never worked. 100001369549899 Also unable to check the quote message in reply box.
Hi Jan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
You have 24 dairy sheds and 8 super dairy sheds, but you have 44 farms, so there is room for you to add more. You can add more Holstien cows which if you put them in the Super dairy sheds will yield double the milk. You can harvest both types of dairy shed every 8 hours.

Additionally the ships and trains all carry milk if you use those.

If you want to make a suggestion about increasing milk production please post it in rtheSuggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.