View Single Post
Old Sep 16 2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Dearest Raul,
Below is the tantalizing quote from the end of the September 1st release:

***** Farm 6 and new levels comming soon... *****

***** Enjoy! *****

Speaking for myself and probably at least half the active FTers, I am NOT enjoying myself right now!!!

This begins to feel like someone's idea of a sick joke. If the FT developers were not ready to roll out the 6th farm within a reasonable time -- say a week to 10 days (I'd even accept 2 weeks) -- then keep your (expletive deleted) mouth shut!!!

It has now been 15 days since the September 1st release -- and not one sign of either the new levels or Farm #6. Under the circumstances, an explanation or apology might be in order, but I doubt the developers are going to offer that.

I LOVE this game, but right now my feelings toward the devs are not so amiable, if you catch my drift! :
I realise that we're all anxious about the new releases to come, but if we think back to the past, when flowers were first proposed, the devs said 2 weeks..... and we all know what happened, they took months to come out because of too many problems.

I'm sure we'd rather have a new release that works first time when it's released, 2 weeks really isn't alot of time when you think about everything that needs to be done.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support