Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Jun 06 2023, 07:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfem View Post
I've been receiving a few neighbour/buddy requests recently (via FT), and have accepted without any issue BUT I'm showing to have no buddies? And honestly, not 100% sure if the neighbour request went through as have too many to notice

My Q is, do both sides need to request (same as we did via FB)?

I'm personally not fussed, but kinda defeats the point of them requesting if I don't have them on my list to help them out with requests etc....
Hi piscesfem,

If the farmers sending you requests are not already a neighbour or buddy then yes, if you want them as a neighbour or buddy for yourself you also need to send them a request to add them to one of your lists.

You also need to add neighbours and buddies to give you far more farmers that can help you, and for you to be able to help them, before the game is no longer on Facebook.

When the game leaves Facebook the Website Neighbour and Buddy lists within the game are the only farmers whose posts you will be able to continue seeing on the Website.

Once the game leaves Facebook it will no longer be able to know who your FB friends are especially when you make any changes to them so the Facebook Friends Section within Farmer Lists which currently helps to know who you have not made a connection with in game yet, will no longer be able to update.

If you have any current Facebook friends that you like to help and that may be helping you and you have not added them as a neighbour or buddy yet then please make sure that you start doing that now.

It's worth you having a read of the Game Guide Chapter 05 - Neighbours and Buddies Farmer Lists which can answer a lot of questions like why you need both neighbours and buddies, how to tell if you are a neighbour or buddy for a farmer, what your current neighbour and buddy capacity is, where and how you can add them, change them from one list to another one, and will also show you how all of the Friends List works. Here's the link to that Chapter:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.