View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2014, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
Recently I have noticed that the number of XP points that show as being added when I refill my facilities does not match the amount added to my XP grand total. This morning I was working in my red mills, adding more flour to the production. I have multiples of many facilities, but only one per farm. In the first facility it showed 30 added the first click and 6 on the second click. I then exited the work area and my grand total XP had only been increased by 26, which was 10 less than expected. I went to another mill and repeated the operation and instead of getting 30 plus 5 for this one I only got 25 added to the total. I have cleared my browser cache and also run the clear memcache, but still am being short changed.
The reason you do not get all the experience you first see is the bonus batches you get from having the belts and dans. In the case of your flour, when the bonus batches add to the mill the wheat for those is returned to your storage. You do not get experience for the bonus batches so the amount originally shown has the amount for the bonus batches subtract from it before it is added to your total experience.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.