Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Sep 22 2022, 05:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissie333 View Post
Hi
There are quite a few people on my neighbours bar but I can only send and receive gifts from 5 of them. When I look on my neighbours list there'a
s a tab on each one that says send gift. When I click on it the message reads you have already sent a gift to that friend today. No I haven't because only a certain 5 regularly come up on my send a friend a gift page. Somehow, could someone look into this and allow all of my neighbours to appear on my send a firend a gift page. My fuel allocation is getting lower and lower saying I need more friends. There are 33 friends on my neighbour bar but as I said only 5 appear on my send a friend a gift page. Only one or two are archived. I would like to send all my friends a gift and get my allocation of fuel improved from 1,889,000 back to over 3,000,000 as it was not too long ago.
Thanks
Christine
Hi Christine,

33 neighbours is not very many. I suggest that you try and get quite a few more if you can. You definitely want to look at replacing anyone that is no longer playing as well as getting more of them.

Are any of the friends that you are not seeing in the lists new ones you recently added? If so then it can take a day or 2 for them to show up in the lists. You can speed that up sometimes by clearing your FT memcache.

Please run it now regardless of whether or not you have added any new frinds that play. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Load the game via the Facebook bookmark on the left side of Facebook., open your toolbox and click on the Show Times tool it looks like a clock. In the Gamewide section look for Resend Gifts and see if there is a green check mark. Ideally before you send any gifts for the first time in a day you want to see that green check mark. If there is not one, you can mouseover the icon to the left of it to see information on when you can next send gifts to all of your friends.

Could you have sent any friends gifts via the Other Wall Requests page or when you see them requested elsewhere in Facebook? If you did you would need to wait 8 hours before you could send to them again which is one of the reasons you could see the message that you already sent a gift.

If it's not that either, please also check that all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer. If any part of the date or time is incorrect as that could be causing a problem.

It's also worth you checking if any friends are no longer active. You can do that from the My Neighbours tab. Check that the filters at the top are set to Activity and make sure that the check mark is removed from the box for Show Active Players only.

As you scroll down to view them all look at the top line in each of them and see if the Active date is showing that they played today or if the date is quite a while ago which may indicate that they have stopped playing for some reason. If any are showing active today and you haven't been receiving gifts from them recently it's worth you checking with them that they have been sending you gifts today in case there is a different issue going on with your gifts.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.