Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 02 2022, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Agree. For the second time.
A lot of us just put money into the game and we are all in the same situation, but in reality it was either I put money for farmtown cash or I buy something else that I didn't need at the time but wanted...The only thing I am mad about is that I am pretty sure that FB got part of the money we paid with ...and then they took the game ....and kept their cut when their cut should be returned to sk to help them set up new servers. (does that make sense? my brain and words don't always match)

The game is not gone, it is just temporairly misplaced. It will return as soon as it is able, this may take a week like it did over thanksgiving or it could take weeks to months while the devs set up new servers.

For now we need to be patient and find something else to occupy our time...personally I will be baking and playing euchre
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178