Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Oct 26 2022, 11:18 PM

Dear Mods,
I have a suggestion/request for the Devolopers to think about. Is there any chance there could be a 4th set of 'Season Goals' added to this feature?
I am at level 848 and have been playing since nearly the very beginning of Farm Town and feel that I should be able to at least have a shot at getting enough points to at least get close to redeeming all the season goals in the Farm Pass.
However this month out of the 12 Season Goals I have only been able to complete 4 of them due to lack of either facilities or trees/flowers planted, etc.
Now I have been retired ever since the game came out and cannot even afford to buy all of the Farm Cash items and facilities, but I do own 2 full trains and probably try to set up some of the ships, etc. But for example my largest tools are 6x6 due to real cost of buying larger tools. This has lead me to stop trying to work the market place quite awhile back due to people wanting only big tool workers, etc.
In other words, I am bigger than a lot of Farmers, but am definite more like a 'little guy' compared to the 'power players' that these goals seemed to aimed at much more often.

Thanks for listening and possibly passing this on. I remain a loyal player (even though I did miss a lot of the shutdown due to health concerns, and therefore the chance to build my game up).
Regards, svtcobra97 (Famer Quigon)