Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 11 2022, 09:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslowpoke View Post
When Farm Town is finally reinstated by FB will we have to begin all over with our trains and ships or will we pick up where we left off, also how about the crops we had planted when FB locked the game, will they be bad or will they pick up where we left them?
Hi kslowpoke,
I have moved your post to the thread about loading the game.
We do not know what if anything the developers will do or will be able to do to help us all recover from the deactivation. We will all be in the same boat with this, so we will most likely have wasted crops that will have to be replanted and have to restart our ships. There isn't any way for them to completely pause the game's time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.