Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 11 2022, 09:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
That dog just doesn't hunt. I'm perfectly fine with being patient; just saying it does not make sense this hasn't been escalated beyond "the developers."
Hi Patti Coop,
Please understand Slashkey is a small company with one great game as attested to by the many players crying here to get it back. The developers in this case are the top people. They are the programmers with the idea for this game and also the executives of their own company. So it is the top people of the company who are trying to get this resolved. We may refer to them here as "the developers" but we are essetially referring to Slashkey as a whole because all are involved in this adventure called Farm Town.

And to answer your question there isn't anyone they can contact at Facebook except through the channels they already have tried. Facebook doesn't seem to use phones and direct contact. All contact is through their established internet sections for app developers and as we have seen this week they are not quick to respond.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 11 2022 at 09:10 AM.