View Single Post
Old Feb 01 2011, 05:36 PM

Hi again ya'll,

You folks can find me almost any day in the marketplace. I stand in the lower left corner of the screen and my nick is Scott (4x4 Plow & Harvest). Please hire me if you require assistance.

And yes they are NOT obligated to hire me to plow, but as my statement reflects, Bluemoon, common courtesy. People should have the common courtesy to let the worker plow as well as harvest. Coins and crops mean nothing to someone who is trying to level up as I am. I just achieved level 172. I was topped out for several months until farmtown started their updating and now the topmost level has surpassed me. More of a challenge? My fiance says it is an unending addiction. Unfortunately, these people who refuse to permit us to plow make the game no fun at all because of their selfishness

This is solely my opinion and you know what they say about those. Everyone has one and they all stink. But that's it.

Take care and thanks for the sympathetic concern ladies. I will see ya's on the game.

Best regards,

Scott Lawrence
Myrtle Beach, SC

Last edited by Scott Lawrence; Feb 01 2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: grammar/punctuation