Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Mar 25 2022, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Hello Mary,

I have been able to find out a bit more: this only happens when two farmers are on the same farm. Let's say my super neighbor is on farm 20. I go there, neighbors box doesn't show. The neighbor leaves and goes to farm 15. I reload farm 20, neighbors box show, then go to 15 where the neighbor is, no neighbor box. The experience is mutual.
I said earlier that it mainly happens on my default farm. I realize now that my neighbor and I are very often there together. I have now tested this in various ways, and oit is always the same: no neighbors visible in the box when we are both on the same farm.

Cheers,
Danker
Hi Danker

When you are on a farm and another farmer arrives to that farm or viceversa, the neighbors bar below the game screen disappears and you both see the chat box to let you both type messages and chat.

That is completely normal. It is the same when you go to Market or Inn. You do not see the neighbors, only the chat box. If you click in Hide button to the left, then the neighbors show up again in the bar.
Is that what you are describing?