View Single Post
Old Oct 23 2015, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo Robson View Post
Question> What happens to the game when you hit the max of 675? I am at 662 right now. If I can't add status points, what then? Am I able to buy things that normally require status points? I know there are plays with 3X my status points (at level 675) and they still play.
Just curious.

Thanks,
Robbo
Hi Robbo,
If by status points you mean experience points then you keep accumulating those even after you reach the top level. Every few months the developers add more levels atnd when they do you will jump up to the level for your experience points.
Nothing you buy is based on your experience points to be able to buy them. Those are opened by level and if you are at the top level then you can buy anything in the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.