View Single Post
Old Oct 21 2023, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
Many thanks for your post Tiger. However, there is a scenario which has been omitted. Many of my neighbours have so many neightbours of their own, that even with the extended FT Wall, it only goes back 3 or 4 hours. This means that in order for them to be able to go to my farm, they then have to load facebook, go to my wall, and scroll through to my posts.

I am looking to make my neighbours lives a little easier, if I could send the latest link in my message thanking them for their goods, they could then click and do mine in return when they are ready, without having to load facebook.

I don't have that many neighbours. My FT Wall goes back around 20 hours so I don't have the problem. I do however, feel for some of my neighbours who end up apologising for not doing my facilities as they can't find mine easily.

So should I put this as a suggestion?
Hi NooNoo,
Tiger is not available right now. You can put it in the suggestions, but I will say they already extended the Wall Requests to a maximum of 150 entries. If they have a large amount of buddies and neighbors then they are not going to see older posts if they do not check often.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 21 2023 at 12:34 PM.