View Single Post
Old Nov 19 2013, 04:12 PM

Sometimes we just have to have patience and as much good humour as we can muster. I know many of us have spent our money on 'our' game, but in terms of Customer Service, Raul and his team deliver that each and every day. Here we have a huge and very complex game that has been running for more than four and a half years now, and, in my case anyway, very rarely lets us down.

We're a very demanding lot, and sometimes I wonder if the developers had any idea what this was going to grow into. If the real world worked as well as Farm Town we'd all be in a good place.

Usually a delay in a promised product has good reason behind the scenes, and if the 10 x 10 tools were released before being perfected all hell would break loose on the forum demanding they be fixed.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I'm betting on Saturday ..... whilst hoping furiously that they will appear before Friday. Why Saturday? Because Raul and I have a bit of history now of him uploading exactly what I've been waiting for just as I leave for a few weeks holiday and can't play with them