Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Jan 15 2022, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I am running into an issue with my cargo ships regarding ports. When I want to replace a unreliable port, I am finding the choices I have are mostly neighbors or previous ports I already rejected because they are unreliable. How can I "refresh" that replacement list or even invite those who are reliable but not for some reason on my replacement list? Maybe delete known unreliable from that list? On my main acct its not so bad as I have the cranes to load, but on the other I manage she only has one crane so has to skip ports all the time and lose product.
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Cargo Ships.
That list is from Facebook and contains all your neighbors who have their ports active. There isn't any way to remove any one from the list unless they turn off their port or you remove them as a neighbor. Only neighbors can help with the cargo ships.
Only way you can refresh the list would be to run memcache that we know of and even that may not change anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.