View Single Post
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCA1 View Post
First of all, I am extremely disappointed that Flash is not playing anymore, although I am very aware that Abode has ceased the flash player affecting FarmTown game.

Due to the HTML5/WebGL loading issue on the Chrome browser, I sometimes get stuck and frozen while I am harvesting/plowing/seeding at the same time. I have rebooted the FarmTown app several times. I rather play the flash version and strongly suggest that you need to keep two methods for the FarmTown users:
~ Flash
~ HTML/WebGL

By that way, I would rather choose Flash method because it is much easier for me to play. HTML/WebGL has caused me stuck and freeze for more than 2-5 minutes...like CRASH. Everytime when I was stuck and frozen, I forced myself to reboot my computer and get back to the FarmTown app. How horrible!
Hi DisneyCA,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

I am sorry, but there isn't any way to bring back the Flash version because Adobe has shut down Flash completely.

Please try going to your preferences at check the box for Compressed Graphics, then reload your farms and see if that helps with the freezing up.

Also try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.