Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jun 02 2023, 09:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Exactly, I have all my ingredients so it should have allowed me to open the facility via the quest box to ask for ingredients but it didn't. So I had to use my farm or my facility manager. Did you see my video? It should still allow me ask foe ingredients no matter what step you're on. Like for example I'd be able yo open the oil pump to ask for crude oil and then the oil refinery to ask for something in there.
Ho Alexandra J,
If you don't hve all the green check marks in the quest for all the ingredients needed to startthe product in that facility then you won't have the open. And if you do have all the ingredients checked in the quest why would you need to ask for ingredients as you already have them?

We have never been able to open a facility from a quest to ask for ingredients. You can only open them when you have all the ingredients needed checked and that is to start the product.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.