View Single Post
Old Jan 28 2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl View Post
I think you are missing the point about the FC items. Some people simply dont have the money at a given time to put into, and the quest expire before they do.
It is everyone choice how they play, but if they don't have the money then they don't have the choice and are being penalized.
Happy Farming!
What penalty are you getting hit with? Are they taking coins or your farm cash away because you cannot complete a Quest? In football, a penalty cost loss of yards, in basket ball your opponent gets free throws. I don't see a penalty being imposed here.

Is it unfair in the game of Monopoly if you are sent to jail that there isn't a set of dice that Parker Brother's gives to every players that will always roll a set of doubles to get out? Or that they don't give every player all the money they would need to buy every property on the board with all of the hotels?

As for players not having real cash to spend on the game, there are still surveys and other items one can do to earn FB credits, with will allow them to be converted into Farm Cash. I'm sure if most people that really want to have farm cash could find $0.67USD a day to be able to buy 120 Farm Cash a month.

I know you have said that you have spent real money on the game, many of the advanced players have. Shouldn't there be some reward or advantage for those players? The players that have and continue to buy Farm Cash are the ones paying for the game to exist.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2