View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2011, 09:39 PM

Kind of disappointed in it over all. I like the new levels. However, disappointed in getting increased animal production by buying fc animals. I was hoping for some kind of super feed, like fertilizing crops and trees, with a one time cost like the fertilizer trucks. 10 cows alone would cost 50 fc, way more than I am willing to spend. I guess I will just go ahead and buy another dairy. As far as needing more hens, that won't happen unless the meat production increases in my one truck. I won't buy 2 of any fc items as fc is limited. I guess people who don't mind putting money into the game will love the cows an hens in the store, but it is not an update that will improve my game in any way.

Also, I was kind of hoping for a facility that would use ducks or peacocks or one of the other new animals. I won't do anything with fish, so the new facilities are also not something I will use.

Oh well, perhaps next time the update will be something that I will enjoy. I let this game become too important I guess, waiting weeks for the update and then finding it isn't really for me. I will go ahead and start working on Farm 8 I guess.