View Single Post
Old Jan 14 2023, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
Just a warning to all.... if you need/use large amounts of storage do not remove deadbeat neighbors!!

I went through and cleaned up my neighbor list... BIG MISTAKE!

I now am way over my storage limit because I lost a ton of spaces PLUS since I have the added purchased storage that doubles the spaces that have even made it worse! I had like 3500 spaces and now only have 1460!!

That is one of the problems with having played for a long time... so many drop out and unless you want to add a ton of random people to your facebook you can't keep enough active players/neighbors.

So do NOT remove them unless you want to add a bunch of randoms to your FB!! Sucks!
You might want to check the following thread link for other players looking for neighbors:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.