Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Sep 19 2023, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridagram View Post
I do not know where to post this and have been frustrated for months so now I am posting in hope that someone will do something.

I have full chicken coops on every farm (44) and still have a severe shortage of hen eggs. I feel you either need to expand the number of chickens that can be stored or do something else to expand these coops. I don't even have all the facilities that are possible because I don't want to require needing even more hen eggs.

I go to the marketplace and buy them daily but the 5500 I am allowed to buy is not enough. This is my most frustrating thing about this game.

HELP! Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi Floridagram

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Hen eggs are used in many facilities, no matter you do not own all facilities using them yet, but you can have a shortage depending in how many times you fill and refill your facilities.

You say you go to market to buy them, you can also exchange all your gifts for hen eggs and maybe dont start production for some products for a little time, let say a week or less to see if you can build up hen eggs during that time.

Other than that, you can post a suggestion in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2