Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Sep 16 2023, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
correct me if i am wrong, but don't we make more coins selling a product by loading it into a service facility rather than just at the market place.

If this is the case, where can we find how much coins we make for putting those products into a service faclility... otherwise why should we buy the service facilities, i can't find the data and how much more profit is made

trying to figure out for example why should be the 2 new service ones that are stocked with the non ingredient stuff,,,, how much more coins will we make by getting them?

i thought we made 50% more coins but I cannot find in files anything, am I correct?
Hi JNelson,
It is stated in the Game Guide chapter 13:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641262

There are Service Facilities. These do not produce any goods but instead are where you can stock products that have been made in Production Facilities. When you cash these out, you will earn about 50% more profit than just selling them at market. These can be worked by friends.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.