Thread: REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads
View Single Post
Old Aug 19 2021, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyTrufaux View Post
I'm hoping someone can help me!

I played Farm Town several years ago. For a number of reasons, I quit using Facebook (and Farm Town) for quite a while. When I decided to go back, my Facebook account had been disabled. Contacting them has been useless. My (former) Farmer friends can still see my old farm which was NOT archived. My former email was through Gmail. I created a new Yahoo email account and registered with Facebook again using my same name. I was hoping I would be able to pick up at my old farm, but no go. I'm back at level 1 now in Farm Town. Is there any way I can get my original farm linked back to my new account?
Hi ChristyTrufaux,
I am sorry, but we can't do anything about this. Your farms ID is tied to your Facebook account. The only way you can get those farms back would be to be able to get into that Facebook account. We do not have any way to transfer farm accounts between Facebook accounts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.