Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old May 11 2022, 05:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
Only I have not been doing any thing at all.. I have been only pushing ships.. not doing any facility work at all other than the quest.. would this happen if I had not stored anything for a while?
Hi lillmc,

Taz is not available at this time.

No storing does not start a quest step. If the facility was already at maximum then at some point prior to that one of these happened:
  • From inside the facility - clicked the All or one of the + buttons with a number showing which could have started all the remaining batches available on the copper ore instead of starting a single batch.

• used the Start All at the top of the Facility Manager prior to checking the quest or used the Start All on the specific facility from the Facility Manager.

As Taz has already recommended to you when you open a facility from the quest, check there is at least a +1 showing along with the start batch button before you start a single batch.

When you have started a single batch, you can then close the quest manager and then reopen it again to check if the step has started. If there is no time showing then the step has not started.

If there is no +1 showing when you open the facility from the quest to be able to start just a single batch as long as you had not used the Start All at the top of the Facility Manager earlier, before you checked on the quest to see if any quest steps needed doing, what you also try is the following:
Open your Facility Manager and look for all your other mineral mines and see if one of those has at least the +1 showing when you open the mine to start a single batch in one of those instead. Then check the quest to make sure that the step has started

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.