View Single Post
Old Oct 31 2011, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnadoesknot View Post
Thank you for responding! I never go to any farm without turning off trees ornaments ect ect. The farmtown cash is usually given at the beginning of the game, it pops up right away and is $21 thousand something, that is not important to me though I just want to be able to do all my neighbours facilities. When they post facilities I can't comment, click to help or anything , no options are available for me it just shows them on my homepage. I finally got to do "Bobs farm" but the next time it was posted and I went click to help it loaded then it green screened and that was it.
So what you are missing is the coins lottery that shows up each day. This has still been somewhat random.
I am not sure what you mean by green screened. Do you mean everything disappeared and all you see is green grass or the whole thing changed to a solid green color?
Do you mean you cannot comment on their post on Facebook or can't send a message in the game?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.