Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old May 28 2023, 06:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I tried that - was able to ask for the ingredients of the item I needed. Went to first account and send the ingredient pack. Went back to 2nd account, got the ingredient pack and stored it. Nothing. Logged out and back in again. Still didn't transfer to the quest. Have been spending the last 10 minutes trying to find the memcache link for the new site. Can you please show me that again?
H Farmer Susan,

Marymarcel isn't available at this time.

If this is for Squeaks Load Bow Hair Clip, remember that with the gift lifeline and requesting ingredients it depends on which step is needed first, as to what is requested, AND then what order the ingredients are stored in.

The check marks must be done in production order, so you must also store ingredients in the correct order.

For example, if the harvest mulberry trees step doesn't have a green check mark yet, Squeak can't just ask for ingredients to make the bow tie and then store them, as that only sends the finished products of silk textile roll, aluminum sheet and red ink. It doesn't send the ingredients that are needed to make those items in the previous steps.

Squeak would need a check mark on the harvest mulberry trees first, before they can work on getting a check mark on silk textile roll.

To get the green check mark on harvest mulberry trees, if they don't have mulberry trees that they can harvest on their farms, they need to request ingredients to make silk textile roll and store just that, to get the green check mark on harvest mulberry trees.

Then for the next set of steps, they also make sure they have the green check marks on what is needed to make aluminum sheet and what is needed to make red ink, BEFORE they could store ingredients to make the bow tie, to get check marks on the aluminum sheet, silk textile roll and red ink.

As this is a load quest and they can't request a gift of bow ties as those are not used to make any other product, the make bow tie has to be made in the hair accessories factory. They need a green check mark on that before they can do the last step of loading it into the dollar store.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.