View Single Post
Old Sep 06 2014, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkshireLassie View Post
Why can we only get experience points on plowing? I think all jobs should give experience points.

Linda
Hi YorkshireLassie,
For all the other jobs you gain by getting product such as crops, tree harvest, fish and flowers. Additionally you get coins for some of those jobs too.
If you work from the market for strangers then you get additional experience and coins for completing all the jobs on a farm you were hired for.
You also get experience when you work your neighbors and friends facilities. You get experience when you fill your own facilities and when you plant your crops. So there are plenty of ways to gain experience.
If you wish to suggest that all jobs give experience then you need to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section of this forum. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that applies to your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.