View Single Post
Old Jun 09 2012, 07:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
The game has been running well for me since the last update. The problem with the waters was fixed real quick and that is the only thing with playing I remember.

The Last few days have been the problem days, with timeouts coming left and right it seams.

While it would be nice to know when the rest of the update will be here, how it will work and what it will cost,I just need to keep calm and wait, since I have no hair left on my head to pull out.

The Mods I feel do a great job in the forum, and if they are part of the development team they are doing an excellent job on their part in the development of this game.

Should they all know when the release is, one could hope they do but they may not. they may only know that their part of the project done and ready to go but not how the whole project is.

That would be Raul who I would guess is the head ( spokesperson) of the team.

And we all know that Raul has been taken by aliens, along with a lot of other things just before the June 1 release.
Sigh...Yes ur right.. I still have lots of hair so I should just remain calm too lol