Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2023, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran1015 View Post
I have a standard fright locomotive. Hopefully pulling 4 long cars. Is this too many?
When I get the train back after 6 days. I am luck if one car has anything in it. When I "dispatch" the train. I add names of friend to "boost" the train (10). If I check the train with train manager, it will tell me I have request 0/10 sometimes and stay that way for the whole time the train is gone. This has happened 2 of the 3 times have sent out the train. EVEN if I try to add names after it has been dispatched. When I told a friend what was happening, she told me to add her name for a boost. I did, and she said she never got it request.
What am I doing wrong?
Hi fran

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

I visited your farm and your train with the Standard locomotive and 4 long cars is dispatched and the cars are correctly attached.

If you are playing in Facebook, you have to click in Request boost blue button and a list with your friends will show up.
You have to click en Send button to the right of the friends pictures and when you clicked in 10 of them, then click in Done button at the bottom of the list.

If you are playing in the new Web site, click en Requests boost.

The list will look different as it will show pictures, click in Select button for the friends you want to send the boost.
When you are done, click in Send Request button at the bottom of the screen.