View Single Post
Old Sep 22 2011, 09:21 AM

I think you should be able to fire people. You can ignore them, but if you hired them to do a job and they aren't going a very good one, you can't stop them or make them leave your farm. I am very specific when I hire people that they MUST HAVE ALL TOOLS! Still I get people that say they can do it and don't have the appropriate tools. I have 11 fully upgraded very detailed and complicated Farm/Towns and I don't have time for people who think that they can do the job, but can't.
I would also like to suggest a super neighbor/buddy feature where you can visit those farms and if there is anything due, you can harvest or whatever else is needed for them without them having to hire you. You can ask them if they want to be on the list and only have to hire them once, but have the option of removing them from the list, just like you can remove someone from the buddy list.
It would also be nice to hire someone to plant. Quite a few people have the combine to harvest, plow and plant. A menu could come up asking what you wanted planted or perhaps you would be able to go into the seeds section and be able to pick what crops you want planted in the future and the person you hire can pick from those crops you have listed.