Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Oct 18 2021, 10:00 AM

I always have problems with forums.. but I cannot find anything about this.

First. The posting of bonuses, facilities, ingredients .. is taking longer and longer for iot to come up .. been dealing with this for about 2 weeks now.

Second. When I post bonuses or work in facilities SOMETIMES it posts with a picture of the pig. Not of the facilities or not of the items.

Third. When I might finally get it without the pig (and without any picture) then I go look at my page and it is posted right, with the picture of the item or the facility. YEA!

Fourth. When I click to share it to a group for bonuses or ingredients AGAIN I may get the PIG or I may get no picture. If I share the pig I labeled it as what the item is and I do NOT receive ANY of this item for the next how ever many hours it is left. So I miss out on those bonuses (meadowsweet was the first I noticed this on about a week ago).

Fifth. If I copy the link of the correctly posted item on my page and go to the group to share it I can paste the link and then SOMETIMES the pig shows up again GRRRRR! and so I labeled it again what the post is actually for AND I GET NOTHING from that post!!

Fifth ALSO. If I copy and paste and it is the pig SOMETIMES I can cancel that post before I click return and repaste the link and it MIGHT NOT BE THE PIG and is the right item and then I can delete the pasted link above the picture of the item and say thanks to those that help me.