Old Mar 26 2019, 12:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phsl View Post
I agree with so many others that it is getting way to costly. Also, adding 6 facilities every month is getting to be too many. I don't even know what I have at this point. It is getting more difficult to find the ingredients for the Quest because with the large number of items. It's just a mathematical issue! I have not been able to purchase the larger tools so it takes me a long time to do just the farming to have enough crops for my extensive facilities. I used to enjoy planning cities with my facilities and also set up farms. Now I just have to find a spot to plop the new facility. In short, too much too fast, and too many real cash items.
I have to agree. Although I stopped buying every last new Farm Cash facility and tool a long time ago, and firmly believe that this game can be enjoyable without owning every single facility and tool, having $20 worth of Farm Cash items released every single month is just unreasonable. And I agree that adding so many facilities every month has ceased to be fun. I too used to derive the greatest part of my enjoyment from FT by creating new farm layouts, but now it just seems like I need to create new farms and layouts for the sole purpose of having a place to put new facilities, unless I go the route of hiding them all behind other objects, like some players.

It's also true that it's become nearly impossible to get 2 FC for completing cooperative quests, because the sheer number of products produced by the ever increasing number of facilities, especially products for which there is limited use, makes it too difficult too frequently to find all the ingredients necessary to complete enough of the quests. I enjoy doing the regular quests, and used to enjoy doing the cooperative quests. I would like to see the developers either find a way to change cooperative quests to make it more possible to complete them and obtain the 2 FC, or come up with some other type of quest or process to earn FC on a regular basis.

And in general, I don't feel like a lot of the new things added to the game have added to the FUN factor - they just feel like ways to scramble to try to keep up with the constantly increasing need to get more, more, more of everything (and some of those just seem too complicated and time consuming, on top of it). They haven't made the game more enjoyable.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20