View Single Post
Old Jan 31 2019, 09:13 PM

Default Changes you made to the selling to neighbor option!

Thanks so much for helping to make it easier for us to *sell* to neighbors!!

I've gotten as far as sending out the messages to some of the folks who I know play all the time. Haven't received a reply as yet though ... that will be the next step, I suppose Love the adjustments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul just updated release:

Post Release Updates - January 31st, 1:50PM

- 16 new Valentine items

- Added a "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. To use this option the neighbour has to be online, you can use the green dot as a hint.
- The Offer screen now remember most options since the last time you opened that screen
- BugFix: Added back the buying limit information to the top of the Offer screen

- At the Market, in addition to the Sell All and Half options, you can now sell 33% and 10% of any product
- At the Market, when you start hiring someone, the H button is set to PINK automatically. After you close the hiring screen, it resets back to the color it had before you started the hiring. The same applies to the SF (sell to farmer) button in the Trade Market.

- Each neighbour online status in the Neighbour Bar, represented by the green dot, is now much more accurate after the game loads
- Every time you select the 'Order by Online Status' option the online status for all your neighbours is updated. After that the name of the option will change to 'Refresh Online Status' so you can use it at anytime

- BugFix: The tooltip information when mouse over the 'All' button of a particular product in a Facility was truncated.

Known Issues:

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar does not work 100% of the time
Farm Link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=791579540