Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Feb 24 2023, 04:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapedo View Post
I understand I an not working the fish farms. Note items within the fish farm can be checked or unchecked. All are checked. Over a week has went by and I'm at 2,100 salt water baits. 26,000 fresh water baits. These bait numbers change daily from 6,000,000 to 0. I might have 100 lakes total. I have all these Fish Facilities that are not working. Something is very wacky.
Hi Gapedo,
Open your facility manager and make sure you have a check in the box for each of those facilities.

21 fish farming plants are going to produce 40,500 of each bait in a 24 hour period. Your 2 Turbo fish farming plants will produce 12,000 of each in 24 hours.

You actually have 178 big lakes with boat and 21 frozen lakes. Your 199 lakes will need 41,000 bait every time you fish them. You have 410 big seacoasts which will need 86,000 bait. Those amonunts are each time you fish them, so if you fish twicwe aday then you need twice as much. This is why you are running out of baits.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 24 2023 at 05:57 PM.