Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Feb 14 2022, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
I had four minutes left to dispatch my ship and it would not let me and now it is not eligible. I just bought my ships and do not appreciate how much work and funds I put into preparing it just to have this happen. I set a timer with plenty of time to spare.
Hi kathleenkelly

Im sorry this happened to you. Are you sure you cant start loading a new one?

I had a look at your data and you dispatched your blue ship yesterday and it is in its trip.

Maybe you can try the following. I use to do this if for some reassons, vacations or power outages here, but you can use this as you are starting with ships.

The times for loading containers can be reduced according to the amount of ships dispatched in the last 7 days.
Based on this, I then only load a few containers and dispatch my ship.
Next day, when I go to start the new ship, containers will have a reduced time as I have a ship dispatched.
Same next day and the following. Maybe you will not get lot of products but times for loading containers will be reduced so you will be able to load more containers in less time.

Once you get time reduced, you will be able to load all containers in a short time.

Please go to the following link to get all information about Ships including times reduced:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622