Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Nov 01 2021, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Foreman View Post
User: 1379410418

Sending this issue for my husband. The user number above is his. He is consistently unable to work other's factories/facilities after the 12 hour timeframe...it seems to be more like 24 hours before they will work for him. He clears the cache, cleans his browsers, logs out and back in, shuts his computer completely down and then boots back up but nothing seems to help the issue. Please help...
Hi Carol,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities and working them.
There isn't a 12 hour work requirement. The following from the first post of this thread explains how it works:

Working Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a neighbours facilities before you can rework that same neighbor's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.
Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.